I am about to buy a portable minidisc recorder. I keep coming back to
the Sharp 722 as my first choice. I know it is "older" technology since
it was released three years ago. My question is whether the advances in
MD recorders since then are substantive or just cosmetic (including size
and weight). What about quality of recording? Do I lose anything by
opting for the older 722 over some of the newer (even newest) Sharp
portables?

James S. Lee    | Net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Communication Studies, CB# 6235 | Phn: 919-962-4963
University of North Carolina - CH | Fax: 919-962-3305
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6235  | Web: www.unc.edu/~jimlee/