Actually we are both wrong. It was introduced September 1998 according to the
MiniDisc Page listing. But what about its recording quality compared to some even
newer models? Any real differences?

Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> * "James S. Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Fri, 02 Jun 2000
> | I am about to buy a portable minidisc recorder. I keep coming back to
> | the Sharp 722 as my first choice. I know it is "older" technology since
> | it was released three years ago.
>
> You are mistaken.  The MS722 was released late 1999 or early 2000.  The
> MS702, its immediate predecessor, is a contemporary of the Sony MZ-R30.
> --
> Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
> Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged
> PGP Key: at a key server near you!  \ exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

James S. Lee    | Net: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Communication Studies, CB# 6235 | Phn: 919-962-4963
University of North Carolina - CH | Fax: 919-962-3305
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-6235  | Web: www.unc.edu/~jimlee/