I got one of those Sony mics, I think the 907, and even witha  fresh
battery, it only puts a weak signal into my Sharp 722.  I have to almost
shout into it to get any volume, and any song I put on the MD is way
louder than my speech.  Is it supposed to be that way?
I've actually gotten the best results with one of those cheap little
computer mics that are allegedly stereo but only output to one channel,
Ijust record my voice in mono and I get good volume input.
Comments?