most of my favorite music is on 78's which were reissued on LP's. Sometimes
the static and pops are atmospheric and reminds one of times gone by. Now
companies are coming out with CD's remastered from 78's. Nice to have so
many on one disc.
I am enjoying recording live on mini when I have a mic that works right. But
there is so much great stuff on vinyl that may never make it to CD, so it is
important that we have record players and records even if somewhat outmoded,
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Susan and the Wolves of Suffern, Cory at the Bridge
ICQ #17750260
cc to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]