>>I'm going to New-York next week, and i want to bring back a SCMS
stripper....
>>Does anyone have an adress of a shop in NY ?
>>I wanna bring it back from the US with me, because you can't find it
anywhere
>>over here ! (Belgium)
>
>As far as I know they are illegal in this country.  Even people who
used to
>sell them on the internet seemed to have been forced to stop.  A
similar
>thing is going on
>now with DVD players that allow you to disable their copy protection
>(Macrovision). They have been forced to modify their players so that
you can
>not defeat it.

I would recomend buying a good digital I/O board, just need to make sure
you go for one that passes the input to the out put with out any
proccessing.  RME ( www.rme-audio.de ) make some nice I/O  boards.
There are go and bad points with doing it that way.
more features more problems....etc...
But you can buy them anywhere legally.

--
matt