las <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Someone made the statement that one reason was because it costs more to
>make earbuds of equal quality to regular headphones.  That's not it
>either.  First of all, before you make a statement like that, you had
>better have data to back it up.

Larry:

Just to be clear, are you stating that:

a) "It costs more to make earbuds of equal quality to regular headphones"
is not the *reason* they don't come with earbuds in the U.S.

or

b) The statement "It costs more to make earbuds of equal quality to
regular headphones" is not true?

I first interpreted your comment to mean "b", with which I was about to
vehemently disagree <grin>, but then I realized that you might be saying
"a" with which I pretty much agree.