Why is it that when I make what I consider to be an intelligent
statement or question, no one usually picks up the thread.

But when I ask a dumb question like the disk/disc thing, there are 2
dozen replys?<G>.

Actually the disc/disk thing is just the kind of thing a lawyer would
think of.  Use the wrong one and they stick a needle in your arm.
That's what law is.  Taking the simple and making so complex that you
need a lawyer to figure it out.

"Why can't we all just get along?"  Then we wouldn't need lawyers.  We
could come to an agreement on the SCMS and Napster stuff etc.  There are
fair ways to settle this whole thing.  But if you go into a hearing with
the idea that you are right and there is no doubt about it, you will
never come to a compromise.

That how this nation of our's was born.  I'm not sure if Ben Franklin
really said this but here goes, "New nations come into this world like
bastard children.  Half compromise and half improvise".

Good night to all,
:Larry