Two things I've recently discovered:

1. Do not label the MD cases. This really is not that helpful, and
trying to keep up with all of your MDs and their respective cases
is a lot of trouble. If they are all blank, then it won't matter
which case it goes in! As an alternative, buy MDs with the long
on-disc labels (e.g. Sonys and some Maxells). I ripped all of my
case labels off and it feels GOOD.

2. MD is great for recording AM radio -- it's all mono, so you'll
get 2.5 hours per disc! (This, of course, works for FM radio too,
but it's sometimes difficult for me to turn off the stereo sound.)
This is obvious, but until you do it, you don't think of how great
it really is!

J. C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])