Hi.  This is my first posting to the list after lurking for a week or
so.  I don't have a minidisc yet, but I'm awaiting the delivery of my
Sharp MD-MS722 this week, and have been browsing every MD related site I
can find.

At BestBuy's website, I ran across the following:
http://www.bestbuy.com/Detail.asp?m=111&cat=193&scat=197&e=11001011

"Arkon Wireless Audio Adapter Plugs into lighter socket and powers CD or
MiniDisc player while transmitting sound through the car radio."

I had no idea there was such a thing for portables.  I know they
make/made cd changers that lived in the trunk but transmitted over your
car radio on some FM band.  This is really cool because my wife's car
doesn't have a  tape deck, just am/fm, and if this adapter works, it'd
be nice to use on long trips.

So, has anyone used one of these adapters before?  I remember hearing
that for cd-changers, the FM broadcast wasn't as desirable as a wired
connection, but even if the quality is just okay, this would be a
massive improvement over what's in the car now.  Plus, it looks like you
can power the minidisc with it, too, which is cool, and the thing only
costs $20.  Any experiences, good, bad, or otherwise?

Laters,
Brian
--
The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.