Hello,

I have been trying to use my Sony MZ-R70 with the PC Link.  Everything
appears to have been setup just fine according to the instructions (USB
drivers installed, etc).  However, when I finally push record on my minidisc
and try to push play on my media player (winamp or napster), the problem
begins.  The minidisc starts recording fine, and I can hear that it is
working on the headphones.  However, the music WILL NOT play.  Even if I scan
forward in the song, it still won't start up.  What is the problem?  I
realize that with the PC Link music will not come out of the speakers, no
problem there.  The problem is that the song just will not play.  It just
stays at 00:00.. if I scan forward to perhaps 01:38 into the song, it will
just stay right at that number, it won't continue playing.  It's like it is
on permanent pause or something.  Can anyone help?
Please reply in personal email as well as the mailing list, if possible.
Thank you!
Mark Pregenzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]