Peter Forest wrote:

> I was shocked !!! Really angry, but I stay calm and slowly I get out of this
> store !!!
>
> What the hell is that ???

Between '97-98 I think, Best Buy seemed really excited about MD.  They
had all new displays and endcaps with a video and everything.  They
brought the MD prerecs back out, and had a whole aisle of nothing but MD
equipment.  I think Best Buy was just using it as an evaluation for MD.
However, I think their MD sales were disappointing.  The local Best Buy
even tried to sell demo units for cheap prices, and they'd still sit
there for a long time.  Now the MD aisle is now mostly CD recorders.

Oh well.  At least they gave MD another chance.  Back in the early 90's
Best Buy had a lot of MD stuff too, and it stagnated so they quit
promoting MD, and then 5 years later they started back in with more MD
stuff, but looks like it's stagnated again.

Shawn