> preaching to the converted I know.....

Wow!! This is spooky.  I had my e mail window set small so I couldn't see you entire e
mail.  I was just about to e mail you stating that you are preaching to the converted
when I got to the end of your e mail.

Sony gave it one last push in this country a year or so ago.  Ws it 98 or 99 that they
declared, "The year of the Mini Disc.  They invested 30 million dollars in TV ads.
The ads weren't worth 2 cents.  They were lame. Some ad agency convinced them that if
you put big name stars in your commercial that was all it would take for the MD to
take off.

Bull!  If I ever get the time I'll describe the commercial that I would have made.  I
don't know if it would have increased business, but people would have never forgot the
commercial.

Larry