=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi,
=20
I'm sorry if this is not the correct address to do any request. If it =
is not
please reply me (if possible) with the correct address. I was trying to =
get
a service manual for the Sony MZ-E40, I was checking the web page and I
couldn't find any information related. I know your are doing a big =
effort
keeping this information in your page so please whenever you have =
available
this information let me know.
=20
Regards