Hi, I was wondering if anyone has the optional optical board for the
sblive. i was thinking of ordering one, but was wondering if SPDIF is the
same as toslink. not sure if there's an optical connection standard yet,
and i wanna make sure i buy the right cables. i recently traded up my sharp
md-x5 for a sony dhc-mdx10 after i had to get it repaired 4 times from best
buy (no lemon policy). anyways, the sony doesn't have coax digital in, so
i'm gonna have to buy an optical board. here's a link to the spec page for
the optical board:
http://www.soundblaster.com/accessories/optical-io/specs.asp. thanks!

Kenny