I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to each of you who have filled out our
survey since the last 2 weeks... I really have appreciate it...

Also, thanks to Will Yoder who told me that our website was too heavy, to
slow to open and with too many graphics... So, I have change a lot of
things, I have rebuild my website and now it is 2-3 times faster than
before...

And just to tell you, it's the last day today to take advantage of our great
special for 5 colors minidisc : Only $8.00 for 5 color minidisc. (instead of
$9.50 regular price).

And also, with every order, you will always receive ONE FREE TECHNO COLOR
74mn MINIDISC ! No minimum order...

Shipping is really cheap and fast ! We ship Priority Mail and UPS Ground...

We also accept Credit Card Payment, Paypal Payment and Money Order
Payment...

To know more, simply visit : http://www.kheopsminidisc.com

Pierre Forest.

P.S. Tell us what you think about our new version of our website. Thanks !