Yes, I read it today in the same time as you... As the guy from France told,
it's not really known even by the president in Canada of MPO... I'm sorry
for this but when I had ask this question, all the person from MPO always
told me it was not them who made this...

However, like it was said : MPO had a contract for Memorex and made the
Minidisc with the specification that Memorex ask them... This is why there
is a so big difference between the Memorex and Hi-Space minidisc.

Anyway, the facts are real for me, I used to sell Memorex and experienced a
lot of return and problem with Memorex Minidisc (not for the inner disc but
for the shutter and the shelf) and never experienced any problem with
Hi-Space...

For me, it's clear, I stay with Hi-Space, TDK and Sony... If you're
satisfied with Memorex, perfect... Maybe I just had all the wrong minidiscs
at my store at this period of time...

Have a great evening everyone !

Peter.

Pierre Forest - Kheops Minidisc Owner