Hi everybody !

Since Our new Buy It Online ask me to always include shipping in the product
prices and since they also offer a lot of rebate coupons, I think this could
be a good opportunity for everyone to buy from them...

They have a lot of affiliate : E-deal, Deal Hunting, and a lot more that I
don't know yet... I know this because each time they receive a coupon, they
told me where this coupon come from... Also when you receive your order,
they give you a coupon # to have a 10% off on your next order...

The only thing that could be a bit annoying with shipping include in each
product, is that when you buy more than 1 product, you pay a bit too much
shipping. (not so much because I charge the less I can for shipping charge).

Anyway, this is a new option I offer to you :

Simply visit one of our website :

http://www.kheospminidisc.com or

http://www.buyitonline.com/kheops

and tell me which products you are interested to buy (if you want to buy
more than one at a time of course !). And simply send me an email at :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with your KIT REQUEST (for example, if you want a
Sony 8 pack, 1 Case Logic Storage Case and a pair of Sony Headphone, I will
create a kit with these 3 products with the actual shipping charge (no
handling charge when ship priority mail because they supplied me the boxes;
I personally pay for the tape and peanuts for packaging).

My friend Dan work on the web hosting and publishing... Usually it take 1-2
days before all the process is done. We will send you an email to advise you
when your kit will be create. That way, not only you but everybody will be
able to take advantage of this specific KIT you will have created !

Why it take 1-2 days ? Simple, we have to take a new picture with the
products include in the kit, after we have to add the product in our
database, generate and publish our store and let 1 day to Buy It Online to
publish it after Live.

And for every order with us or Buy It Online, you will receive our Best MD
ever ! The one we like the most : 1 FREE 74mn TECHNO COLOR with every order
with US...

Best Regards,

Peter.