=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

        Wow..   I got a set of these from minidisco, and I am VERY
impressed.  The case is great... whenever I pull them out of my pocket I
draw a small crowd.   The construction is good.    Real metal is used, so
they have some weight and feel solid.  They sit nicely in your ears.  I
first brought them to a football game, and everyone I showed them to was
able to easily tell the difference in sound quality without an a/b
comparison during a noisy game.  There is no distortion, no "thump" for the
bass like you hear in cheaper earbuds, instead you actually feel a light
compression in your ear like you usually do.  They have a design so that
instead of the main cord splitting and ending in two even length leads to
the phones, the cord to the left ear is short (about 4") and the cord to the
right ear is longer. (maybe 18") At first I didn't like this, but I usually
put the cord to the right earpiece behind my neck and it is less noticeable
than a regular Y cord.  The earbuds sit nicely in your ear, and are really
comfortable.  recently I've been using them to listen to mp3's at night
instead of using my Koss PortaPro's, and I'm loving it.  The pair cost me
$70, but minidisco has some open box specials in the garage sale section for
about $55.  Yeah, that's a lot of money for earbuds, but I'm not by any
means rich and I haven't regretted the purchase for a second.

 === MIME part removed : application/ms-tnef; ===