From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 11:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: The Minidisco System

In a message dated 9/11/00 10:03:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< since there is some bashing/negative comments about minidisco going on
here i'll put in some positive. >>

Same here......To date, have ordered 2 times with Minidisco......BOTH I have
been very happy with.....

On one particular instance, was on vacation, on a small island on the west
coast of Florida....Ran out of MDs while recording radio stations (one of my
hobbies when I go on vacation), the only MDs available on the island were 2
packs in one store for some ridiculously high price (in excess of $10 for
just 2 of them), and nothing pretty, just your basic domestic MD.....Called
in my order to Minidisco for 10 Sony "Sparkling Red" MDs on a Tuesday, late
morning...Package from them (keep in mind, it was coming from clear across
the Continental US from where I was located) was waiting for me in the
'lobby' WEDNESDAY afternoon.....All for less 'per disc' than if I'd driven
down the street to buy them...And rarer/nicer looking discs, to boot....

Granted, your situation might be different, I'm not taking anything away at
all from your argument, but considering some of the other horror stories
I've
heard about other online retailers, they're really a class act (IMHO)....

Also like the fact that you can call them on the phone, and ask questions to
a real life person.....

Just my (very, very humble) $.02

Tony in South FLA.