-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ralph Smeets
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Sony ReliabilityOther MZ-R900 New features

Add to this:

Sony Walkman (cheap one, don't remember it's type), lived for about 13
months.
Sony DiscMan (first Sony discman with ESP, 3 seconds), started jumping
through
discs after 13 months of usage.
Sony CMD-Z1+ (beautifull GSM phone by Sony, one of the RF chips probable
died
after
18 months of usage!)
Sony MDS-S38 (MiniDisc recorder, still works, but has that anoying turn-on
bug
from the MDS-JE510)
Sony MDX-C7900R (MiniDisc Head unit for the car. Lived for 20 months, had
problems loading discs during the last 6 months, died two weeks ago. At the
Sony
service center rigth now....)

All the other stuff I've bought which was in general cheaper lived much much
longer than the Sony stuff. So....

I've asked my girlfriend to shoot me in the foot or nail my head to the
floor if
I attempt to buy Sony stuff again....

Cheers,
Ralph -> who doesn't want to have is head nailed to the floor....

Maybe you have a problem handling equipment and that's why all of your stuff
broke down...

No offence,

Magic