James Jarvie wrote:

> Re: Aiwa.  I have an Aiwa in-dash CD player.  Worst
> piece of SH!T I have ever owned!  I've detailed the
> problems here before, so I won't go into them again
> (although now there is a new problem with it).  At
> least it has an aux input so I can play my MD through it.

I have an Aiwa cassette receive in my car.  I really never use the tape
drive because of the Aux jack.  I paid $100 from Sam's Club and that
included 2 speakers!  I have transferred it to 3 different cars and it
is still working.

My youngest son paid a lot more for a JVC unit.  That is a real piece of
SHIT!!!  I don't know how many times he had to return it and they took
months to return it!!

They just don't make things as well as they should.  When you pay $100
(with 2 speakers) for a unit that even has an Aux jack (and preamp outs)
you accept it if it doesn't hold up.  Oh by the way the unit is full
electronic.  No manual controls.

Larry