Hi ! First I want let you know that this offer will maybe not last very
long...

This offer is for USA resident only, credit card payment only and one coupon
by order and by customer only !

I just find out this coupon for $15 OFF any $25 and more Order !

One of my customer just send me this link after using it for himself so I
know this coupon is still working...

But I doubt that Buy It Online will keep this coupon for a long time. So act
fast ! It's still available !

Follow this link, Hurry Up maybe this coupon will be available only for one
day or two !

http://www.buyitonline.com/coupons/coupons.asp?couponid=3530MSN
Mall Wide Discount from Bettors Review $15 off a minimum purchase of $25

And come to shop on our buy it online store :

http://www.buyitonline.com/kheopsminidisc

Best Regards,

Pierre Forest.