lets give it a try
<http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=minidisc>
<http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=minidisc&query2=minidisc&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=0&SortProperty=MetaHighestPriceSort>
<http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=minidisc&query2=minidisc&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=0&SortProperty=MetaNewSort>

Wow and a year or two ago I would only get 30 or 40 listings instead of
the 400+ I get now.  Who says MD isn't selling?

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways