You can start at www.guillemot.com.  They have a list of vendors, as
well, that sell the card.  I seem to recall seeing it available at
CompUSA, but I bought it through CDW.  It wasn't one of CDW's normally
stocked items, but my rep, there, likes me. <G>

Guillemot also has an online order center, and you can order from them by
phone, directly, as well.

The info page for the card, itself, is:

http://us.guillemot.com/products/fortissimo/index.php3

I've been using the card for months, now...I hooked my CD-ROM's digital
output to the internal digital input, and have the TOSLink cable hooked
into my Sharp MT15, and record CDs all the time.  So far, I have not been
disappointed.