I fully agree.  I have done a considerable amount of business with Peter.  He
may at times seem a little aggressive in promoting his own business.  But he
tries just as hard to inform us of deals that offer nothing for him.

He obviously spends a great deal of time searching the web to find these.
There has been talk that many of his own ads have been banned.  This is grossly
unfair.  He as saved anyone who has taken advantage of his non ads much more
than it would cost him to advertise.

I strongly support him and his efforts.

I have never met the man.   No nothing about him (other than he is French
Canadian-which he told us-and has a little trouble with English).  He is a very
reliable person to do business with.

Larry