Hi Everyone !

I don't know how this guy can do this but this guy is really great for the
Minidisc Community...

Art Munson will beat every price... Even the great deal I have with BIOL...

So, imagine what he offer (since he beat all my price...)

$1.25 each Clear Minidisc

FREE Shipping

1 FREE 74mn Minidisc with every order...

Like Art said everywhere since a few days... I'll beat every Kheops Minidisc
price !

Go For It !

Email him at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't know how this guy will sell under his cost but he must be so rich...
Don't try to understand and buy from him FAST !!!

I'm not here to make more money... I'm a passionate MD lover... My first
goal (even if some don't believe me) is to give the best price and best
service for minidisc and minidisc equipment...

So, when someone offer a better price than me, I have no choice to let you
know !

Regards,

Pierre.