hey guys!

I use MD primarily for recording concerts, then transferring them to my
computer, editing, and burning them to cd.

I currently have the mz-r50, and I've been hooking up my computer to my
stereo then my stereo to my md to do this. (??)

instead, I want to have a digital connection between my md and pc.. I'm
also looking to purchase a new MD (just cuz :P).

so do I just need to get a digital soundcard?

what about the Sony MZ-R70DPC ?  would I be able to both record from md to
pc and pc to md?  this sounds more convienent than getting a digital
soundcard.. what's the difference?

if anyone has suggestions, please let me know :) thanks

Lalita

Lalita Pukyama     ~    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.sinc.sunysb.edu/Stu/lpukyama/
ICQ: 4634919   AIM: Chaidee   IRC: leetz