We got the new HHB BurnIT 830's in today, price is $594.
Free shipping now till Xmas!
This unit has all the pro features *except* XLR jacks.
Special features: it lets you adjust the digital volume (up to +18dB*),
24 bit A>D, D>A, CD Text (better CD-Text display than Sony or Marantz),
better digital fader (adjustable 1-12 seconds*)

Here are some URLs with more info:
http://aes.harmony-central.com/109AES/Content/HHB/PR/CDR830.html

http://www.hhbusa.com/FMPro?-db=HHB_Catalogue_Online.fp5&-lay=Web&-Token=USA&-
Format=hhbproductsint.htm&Bridge_OK==&HHB_OK==&Product_Code=CDR830/MY&-FIND

Oh yes, it's still dark purple!
--Gary
*I don't have the specs in front of me right now, these numbers
are subject to human error!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]