From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of tenebrion
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Christmas Present Gloat: B&O earphones

Someone recently was enquiring about high quality earbuds. Take a look at
Bang & Olufsen's latest offering - they don't actually have a model name or
number, but as they seem to be the  only model, they're quite easy to
identify. As you might expect from B&O, the design is extraordinary. Made
from aluminium and hard rubber, they consist of an over the ear section,
like part of a  pair of spectacles, connected to an adjustable metal rod
which sits in front of the ear. This holds the earbud itself, which in turn
is articulated in such a way that it can press into the ear for maximum bass
response. Hard to describe, but think Borg implants and you'll get the
general impression. More importantly, they sound awesome, and have easily
supplanted my old pair of Aiwa VX50's, which were the only earbuds which in
their time merited comparison with over the ear models. Visit
www.bang-olufsen.com and look under accessories for a closer look. The site
is a masterpiece of design, but very flash intensive, so you need a fast
connection. Having said that, I suppose to habitual B&O purchasers, that's a
given. I don't know how much the little beauties cost, but as they were the
main present from my significant other - I hope it was a great deal!

John