* Dan Frakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Sun, 07 Jan 2001
| Are you sure about that, Rat? The analog out is a line-level, but isn't
| the sub-out attenuated by the volume control?

That ultimately depends on the subwoofer in question.  My setup has two
subwoofers.  One is a mid-sub which is crossed on the L/R speaker outs and
is controlled by amp volume.  The other is an 8" super-sub bass cube with
its own amp on the 5.1 subwoofer line-level out.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged