It has come to my attention that some people have laptop computers that
they want to connect to a Minidisc recorder.  Some of the computers lack
a decent sound card, having only a mic input and no line input.

THe Roland UA-30 Audio Canvas uses the USB and provides and audio
interface for any computer with a USB port.

Here ae some webpages on the UA-30

http://edirol.plands.com/shop/prod-gateway.ddp?itemcode=362166
http://www.allusb.com/products/P10880.html
http://www.cdbm.com/cdbx/cdbx.cgi?product=hw032&cart_id=2833959_29958

I didn't see anything on the MD org web page for people with laptops so
I thouhgt I'd send the info the the list.

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways