The way I see it, MD is much more practical and cheaper that MP3 players for
portable digital audio. I think MP3 players are massivley overhyped and will
die down in the next few years just like the Internet bubble unless the
prices come down dramatically.

I think its insignificant whether or not MD's are popular in the USA. Whats
important is what the individual prefers....

Im happy with my MD recorder and will stick with it for a few years yet ...

>Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:27:23 -0500
>From: "Dan Scellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: MD: Best buy, phasing out MD equip ??

>He is now the 4th person I've converted to MDs, and I've only tried to
>convert 5.    As a cheap medicine commercial might say, 4 out of 5
Americans