On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:45:29 -0600, "Daryl O." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This past week,
>both of our MD component deck models (the MDS-JE440 and the MX-D3) have gone
>closeout, and a search of our sku list has not come up with any models that
>may replace them.

Daryl, is it not possible the MX-D40 will be one replacement deck?  And that
whatever new designation that add LP capability to  the 440 be the other?

I have observed that (at the Cooper Street/I20 location in Arlington, TX) the
portable MD units are displayed apart for the MD decks, and that the portable
showcase looks looted and in significant disarray.  This seems a disservice to
MD, BB and the customers.

-jts <Arlington, TX>