On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:08:41 -0600, "Francisco J. Huerta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Whenever you insert your remote control, the unit switches to Headphone Out
>automatically. And there is no way to switch to Line Out. So, don't chop the
>connector. It will be useless anyway.

Interesting ... my MZ-R50 does not do that when I insert the remote.  But your
900 line out goes DEAD when the remote is plugged in?

When did this advancement show up in the Sony recorders?   I too use a (total)
Airhead and this sort of concerns me, excepting I hardly use the remote.  I
could see how it could be handy however.

Thanks.

-jts <Arlington, TX>