On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:31:03 -0500, "Dan Scellen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>So, as PrinceGaz said, the question is whether or not the remote needs the
>3.5mm (probably not), and whether or not the remote connectors are strong
>enough (probably).  Go for it Niels.

Personally I think the best soln is to not buy the E900, or return it, and go
with an R900 that has a separate line out (I assume it does, as does my R50).
Problem solved and some flexibility with the recorder is added.  I don't use my
R50 much for recording but it comes in handy enough to justify the additional
$80-100 cost.

-jts <Arlington, TX>