Mark was so concerned that he asked us three times,

| Can someone enlighten me as to where I could find the free PC-link USA
| coupon featured on minidisc.org?

When I first heard about it on the net, I saw the same thing: an original
coupon was required.  I called Sony Customer Service, explained that I had
just purchased an MDS-JB940 by mail order but the dealer did not include the
coupon, and the rep there said he'd send me one.  It came about a week later.
I was lazy about sending it in, but the PC Link came about five or six weeks
after I finally did.