Ok, a related question, what are the *BEST* earbuds, forgetting all about
cost?  I love the various pairs of Grados I have, but it's nice to have
something relatively inconspicuous in a lot of situations.  A decent-length
cord would be nice too ... the stock Sharp buds that came with my mt831 are
... very lacking in just about every area.

Thanks,
Chris, currently cleaning up a Jeff Beck show from last Friday. I'll let
everybody know when it's available somewhere.  Recording Mark Knopfler next
month as well.