On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Sharon Skaryd wrote:

> Also I've seen commercial CD duplicators that didn't seem to be
> too expensive.  I tossed the catalog that had them but now I wish I
> hadn't.  Does anyone have a source for the commercial type CD
> duplicators (not the standard device that goes in a home computer,
> but the commercial version)?

I know a guy who does this kinda stuff. He's a DJ, and so has had to learn
how to do all this. And he says more time on his hands than me so he does
it as a side-business.

Commercial houses are good if you're doing like 500 copies, but for
50-100, there are better ways. Email him and work something out. I know
he'll do good work, and he'll cut you a good deal. He has MD, DAT, and
burners. And the proper mastering software. His area is techno, but I
think if you explain what kinda sound you want, he'll make you something
nice:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can tell him I refered you if you like. He might give it more
attention.