Memo from John H Rolt of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Hi all

Just occurs to me that one possible factor for USA having adopted MP3
rather than MD, but the other way round here in the UK, is our slowness in
getting broadband internet available. This means that we don't have the
same convenient access to Napster et al (unless for instance we download
MP3s at work through a high-speed connection). So we put up with real-time
transfer from CDs etc. to our beloved MD, and reap the quality benefits
while we're at it.

Never thought I'd say it, but thanks British Telecom!

Just my 2d worth (that's old pence).

Regards, John ('scuse corporate gibberish)

The principal place of business of PricewaterhouseCoopers and its associate
partnerships is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6NN where lists of the
partners' names are available for inspection. All partners in the associate
partnerships are authorised to conduct business as agents of, and all
contracts for services to clients are with, PricewaterhouseCoopers. The UK
firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers is authorised by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to carry on investment business.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a member of the world-wide
PricewaterhouseCoopers organisation.
computer.