This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net

I know something about the first problem, but I aint gonna attempt the
second one (could know but could lead u in the wrong direction completely).
Basically, there are no track marks being passed through because there isn't
any, short silences maybe, but no actual track definitions. There are a
couple of options for ya, either create a wave/mp3 with about 4 seconds of
silence (only supposed to be about two, but you might as well make sure) or
you could look for a plugin for your audio player (I would guess it be
winamp, but I dont know your system) and search for minidisc plugins on the
makers site, eg on winamp.com search in the plugin section for minidisc,
theres one called Joe's MiniDisc Track Monitor Plugin which inserts 4
seconds of silence between each track, which will fool the MD player into
thinking there is a track mark, thus giving you track marks where you want
em

Stuart Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://minidisc.sphosting.com
http://minidisc.sphosting.com/personal/