Hi there,

I've been away a while from this list, but now I'm back :D Hope to be able
to help some of you and read a lot of interesting MD-related stuff...

I also have a question. I've been trying to connect various equipment to my
sony car head (MDX-C7890R) but to no avail. On researching it I found out
that I needed to also connect the changer control. But since I'm not using
a sony changer I don't have that. A solution offered by Sony is a small box
that sits between the source and the car head. the downside to this that,
like almost every accesoire sold by Sony, it's very expensive. About 150$
in the Netherlands (where I life...) which is IMO pretty steep. So my
question is; is there any CHEAP way to get my car head to accept an aux
source ?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Daniels
MD buff since '96. Also check my website about MD:
http://btentertainment.cjb.net/Md