>I've just purchased a Sony MZR-900 and would like to buy some better
>earphones for it.  I'd really like some that are comfortable, and with good
>sound.  I currently have some old Sony ones that are really comfortable,
>but
>don't sound too good, some groove ones that came with a discman 3 years ago
>that sound good, but aren't very comfortable, and the ones that came with
>the 900 which are somewhere inbetween.  Any sudgestions?

I picked up a pair of Sony MDR-EX70SLs, those "nude ex" ones.  They're
amazing.  The things fit right into the ear canal (obviously you want to
watch your volume here!), so they're very comfortable and you barely notice
them after about 30 seconds of wearing.  The sound these things put out is
incredible, with brainshaking bass, and excellent high ends.

They're pricier than most, but well worth the purchase.  I bought another
pair for my brother, and he loves them.

---
Mike Lastucka, B. Tech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]