las wrote:

> At $300.00 you really, really, really have to be into listening with earbuds big
> time!  You can buy a pair of Sony Glasstron TV glasses on eBay for that kind of
> money.  The ear buds included with the glasstron are on the big side, but have
> decent sound and you get to view video on a virtual 52" screen.
>
> I guess it comes down to what's important to you and what value you place on it.

It's not that I'm into listening with earbuds, I'm into listening to
high quality, and getting rid of ambient noise. It also doesn't hurt
that their appearance is subtle.

Besides, I worship Audiocles, the ancient God of Audio.  I've never been
a visual person anyway.  And I have to laugh at the '52" virtual
screen'  I tried some of those, and to me it just seemed like you were
looking at a really small screen really close up.

-steve