Steve Corey wrote:

>   And I have to laugh at the '52" virtual
> screen'  I tried some of those, and to me it just seemed like you were
> looking at a really small screen really close up.

If you saw Sony Glasstron current model you wouldn't find that unless it was not
properly aligned.  Everyone I have shown it to without first telling then what to
expect is amazed at how big the screen looks.

I have seen models from other manufactures that frankly, sucked.  But the Sony offers
the sharpest picture of any that I have seen and really does look like a giant screen.

As far as $300 goes, For that kind of money I'm sure that you could buy full size over
the ear headphones that would just about totally block out any external noise and
offer pounding bass that would put any earplugs to shame.

LAS