Hi,

I have several PDF format Sony manuals that I am about to put up on
the MDCP and am thinking about junking the HTML+GIF equivalents that
are kept there.  Does anyone see a good reason to keep e.g.

       http://www.minidisc.org/jb940_manual/

  when there now exists:

       http://www.minidisc.org/manuals/sony/sony_mdsjb940_manual.pdf
?

The only advantage I see to the HTML+GIF versions is that a person on
a very slow link could look at the manual page at a time (i.e. random
access) without downloading the whole thing.

But the PDF version is about 1/3rd the size (2.5MB vs. 8MB), is easily
printable, and does two languages (En and Fr) (and I would like to
save some space).

Rick