From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Stuart Howlette
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: MD FAQ

I've got an idea, why doesn't EVERYONE on this list group together, and
create the most comprehensive MD FAQ in existence? Then, advertise it as
the main FAQ on minidisc.org, and also put it as a link when subscribing
to this list?

Stuart Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/ http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/personal/