Personally, I dont see whats wrong with the current set of faqs on
minidisc.org
What is wrong with reading through those and giving suggestions for changes,
updates and additions? I dont think you are going to stop many of the newbie
postings, most people seem to want instant free tech support, not to be told
to go rtfm. (rtff? lol)

Anyway, on a more ontopic note, I'm going to try out my new dg-2 tonight and
see how it does. (That is if I dont get tired of sticking to my seat in this
heat *bleh*) :o)

-Jen