BeOS, god i hope they can access PDF's do you know how much developer info is
distributed for BeOS in PDF form?

Be has several programs for viewing PDF's both their own and ported Unix applications.

BSD, BSD is a unix w/ support for several of the PDF apps that I've used

FreeBSD(i'm assuming you mean FreeBSD) see BSD, w/ the added support of Linux
emulation just in case.

AtheOS, yes AtheOS has support for PDF's(dog slow, but it works)

QNX - QNX RTP ships w/ phpdf

Apples OS X has built in support for PDF's both viewing and creating.

if i've missed anything i appologize but my knowledge of OS's isn't what it used to be.

plus there are many good PDF conversion tools to translage pdfs into latex, other
images, PostScript etc.