> I was in the Croydon Dixons today and bought a five-pack of Sharp *80*
> minute MDs for eight quid (7.99). That's £1.60 each, the
> cheapest brand name
> 80 min discs I've seen so far, especially in those quantities.

If you don't need the 80 minute capacity, Richer Sounds are selling TDK at
99p each for any number you want. If you don't want a 'respected' brand name
I think that they are selling Hi Space for 79p, though I'm not sure if there
is a minimum number with those. Also, on their website, they have 5 packs of
Hi Space 80-minute discs for £5.95 - Dunno if that's available in store,
though. A friend bought 50 Hi Space 80-minute discs and has had no problems
so they may be worth a shot at that price.

S.