"Stuart Howlette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've got an idea, why doesn't EVERYONE on this list group together, and
> create the most comprehensive MD FAQ in existence? Then, advertise it as the
> main FAQ on minidisc.org, and also put it as a link when subscribing to this
> list?

Hi Stuart,

In reference to the original question about attaching an MD data drive
to computer, I've freshly addressed it here:

   http://www.minidisc.org/very_faq.html#mddata

comments and questions are welcome.

Regarding the creation of a new FAQ: this is a substantial undertaking
(even Sony ended up using the one on minidisc.org rather than starting
over -- see: http://www.minidisc.org/sony_europe_faq.html).  And in
fact I couldn't do it all myself either, www.minidisc.org/minidisc_faq.html
started from an ASCII FAQ authored by unnamed individuals that was dug
out of the old MD-L server at nstn.ca.

May I gently suggest that we update the existing FAQ to cover areas
you don't feel it adequately addresses? Towards that end, I think this
forum is an excellent one for posing and debating new questions.

Rick